Create a folder: Web
Using the New Folder Wizard
The New Folder Wizard guides you through creating, sharing, configuring, and emailing your new folder. You may follow each step of this wizard, skip through to the desired step or end the wizard at any time.
- Navigate to the folder in which you would like to create a new sub-folder.
- Click the New Folder button.
- Enter a name for the folder in the Folder Name field.
- Click Finish to exit the Wizard.
Note: if you wish to give other people access to the folder who do not have default access, click Next.
- Choose users with whom you would like to share the contents of the new folder.
- Either begin typing in the user information in the box provided, or use the find utility by clicking on the Search for Users button.
- All users and/or groups you have selected will appear in the box.
Optional: Click Next (while leaving the fields blank) to skip the Choose Users portion of the wizard, or click Finish to exit the Wizard.
- Click Next.
- Select your preferred sharing options.
- Select one of the following options: Viewer, Contributor, or Full Access.
- Click the appropriate radio button to determine whether this access should apply to the current folder only, or this folder and all sub-folders.
- Optional: Click Finish to exit the Wizard.
- Click Next.